If we ask you, ‘how well do you understand your partner’, what will be your answer? Do you really know your partner’s likes, preferences, dislikes, regrets, traumas, dreams, passions and few of his greatest desires? No, this is not being asked so that your relationship could be undermined but this is asked to pin-point the area for improvement, the places that need to be mended so that you could just hope to get through not only life’s good times but also the bad ties.
You’ll be rather happy to know that there are many easy ways in which you can strengthen the bond with your boyfriend of husband. If you know the right questions to ask and the possible answers to expect, you will in no time found out what he feels about you and how strong is his love for you.
What is the power of asking the right questions?
When you ask the most appropriate questions at the perfect time, this will let you realize the most important parts of your life, the breakthroughs and the milestones and you will soon find out what you can do with the life and also know how to improve and enhance your relationships. There’s no denying the fact that understanding your partner is the key to love and compassion and the questions that you ask will let you know the required level of understanding. Here are few of the deepest questions that you can ask to your partner so that you could connect at an intimate level.
Questions on Life
- Is there something about which you’re glad you never require doing again? If yes, what is it?
- What is the thing you love to keep delaying on?
- What should a healthy relationship offer to the people who are involved in it?
- Do you think everything happens for a reason or do you just need to find the reasons behind why things happen?
- In case there is anything which you consider unforgivable, what is it?
- What’s the behavior which you can never tolerate?
Questions on your Relationship
- What did you think when you met me first?
- What is the one-word that you would use for describing your relation?
- What is it about our relationship which makes you proud?
- What is the biggest fear which you have in our relationship?
- What is the favorite memory that you have about us?
- What was it about me that made you fall in love with me?
Once you’re done with all these questions, you will know where you stand as a couple. Try to deduce the best things about your relationship so that you can always keep the spark alive.