It is easy to think that the gem in your diamond ring has simply been found, cut, polished and set in place ready for it to be placed on your finger. Diamond jewellery you find from companies such as https://www.comparethediamond.com/ is always portrayed with beautiful images and descriptions of the product which is very fitting considering the journey the jewel takes from the depths below the surface to finally reach the jeweller.
Here are some interesting facts about diamonds:
- Some of the oldest diamonds to be found are thought to be around 3 billion years old. Considering the earth is 4.5 billion years old this means that some of the diamonds being excavated are nearly as old as the earth itself.
- The formation of the jewels occurs at over 100 miles below the surface of the earth and they are carried higher up to levels that can be reached through both open-pit and underground mining through extremely violent volcanic eruptions through what is known as kimberlite pipes.
- Diamonds are made up of nearly 100% carbon. As they are originally located so far below ground level they are subjected to intense heat of around 900-1300 degrees Celsius and to immense pressure. It is this combination that causes the carbon atoms to bond together in tetrahedral structures, which in simple terms is a triangular pyramid with four faces, six edges and four corners.
- A diamond is the hardest natural substance to ever have been found. Ironically the only natural item that can leave a mark on a diamond is another diamond. It is estimated that a diamond is 58 times harder than another other substance found naturally.
- Some diamonds glow under a Ultra-Violet based back light by showing a bluish fluorescence. It is thought around two-thirds of natural
… Read the rest ...
You’ve just had your tape hair extensions applied and you’re feeling great but what do you do now that it’s time to go to bed?
Women are no strangers to the long morning routine that involves doing something with their hair. And the longer your hair, the longer it usually takes to do your hair in the mornings. From washing and drying to styling your hair, it can really take a good hour or two.
If you want to make your mornings a little easier now that you have long hair, it helps to do it the night before.
Before you go to bed…
- Dry your hair well. After washing your hair, air-dry it as much as you possibly can before you head to bed. If your tape hair extensions are as dry as possible, you will be able to sleep on them quite comfortably.
- Secure your hair. If your hair is still slightly damp by the time you want to go to bed, put it in a loose braid. This will stop your hair from moving around too much while allowing your hair extensions to dry while you sleep.
- Protect your hair. Top hair salon in Sydney, EH Hair, recommends sleeping with a silk pillowcase to prevent your hair from frizzing while you sleep. This is mainly because silk is a lot softer and gentler on your hair at the same time. Since silk is smoother than most other fabrics, it causes less friction when you move around during the night. This results in much smoother hair in the morning. Silk pillowcases will benefit your tape hair extensions as well as your natural hair.
Upon waking up…
- Comb and detangle your hair. If your hair is a little frizzy in the morning, use a
… Read the rest ...
Your skin is your delicate joy. It provides you a vibrant and refreshing look. So, you have to choose the best face mask products for it. In purchasing a facial mask, you have to consider the quality it has and its effects. Women are very particular with their skin. Hence, the right choice is important.
Do you want to have smooth and glowing skin? You can try the following face mask for glowing skin and feel beautiful.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
You can feel the perfect glow of your skin with this product. The honey mask is perfect for fighting skin blemishes by locating its source. It’s also an effective moisturizing of the flaky and dry areas of the skin. Deep moisturizing is one of the essential keys to level up your skin tone. Women love the comfort of washing skin oils that might lead to acne or wrinkles. Hence, you have satisfaction with the honey facial mask.
OSKIA Renaissance Mask
Who doesn’t want a bright skin? Sure, everybody wants to have it. The renaissance mask does this to your skin and more. The fruit acid ingredients boost up purity and complexion of your skin. Women love to see a refreshing look at their complexion and this product gives it to them. Also, you feel the satisfaction and comfort of seeing your skin rejuvenate. The natural ingredients make this possible.
Eve Lom Moisture Mask
Are you having the trouble with dry skin? Well, this facial mask is the answer. It helps reverse the dehydration process and returns skin glow. The botanical extracts are a big help in preventing moisture loss. Thus, you have the assurance your skin is secure from blemishes or wrinkles. A good hydration process is perfect to achieve skin comfort and glow.
First Aid Beauty 5
… Read the rest ...
The march is open to everyone who stands for human rights, civil liberties, tolerance of range, and compassion for our shared humanity. However a pair of boots can also look good with slim match or skinny jeans staff as nicely with rolled up denims as in the image above. Women do so a lot to try to fit the expectations of others, beginning with body picture. Lastly, Phrases And Women want to say thank you to all people who entered the competitors. I believe what we might consider progress for women in 2017 hasn’t modified because of the election.
I like to know more about different people by way of Zodiac signal examine and observations. Tracy is a Los Angeles Realtor who was raised within the Midwest, but has known as California home for over 20 years. In the golden outdated days men used to be girls men in a greater quantity, nicely, proportionally, as these days there are more males and women than ever. This music is a tribute to women of all ages who have left dysfunctional or unsatisfying relationships.
That conviction is nonetheless the beginning of the resistance that these planning to attend the march hope to constitute. Mike, who’d left South Central Los Angeles to attend school, explained how he’d been selling powder cocaine to college students at San Jose State to make extra money. This does not take away from the fact that people like to speak in confidence to Capricorn women not solely will she provide you with good advice but she might be trusted with your secrets and techniques. I’ve spent the last seven years facilitating this writing group for women to honor and discover their voices.
Each could have their work published in our fourth anthology Words And Women: Four published by … Read the rest ...
Aside from the fact that beauty standards vary from era to era, heavily depend on the geographical region, and are highly unattainable nowadays powered by technological enhancements, plastered all over for every little girl to see and think ‘I’m never going to be good enough,’ women will never stop making themselves pretty. It’s in our genetic code; it’s who we are! We like it and so do the boys, and there is no denying the fact that it makes us feel good.
That being said, we won’t even dignify the unrealistic standards of beauty thrown at us from every possible angle with more than two mere lines. What we want to focus on are simple yet useful beauty tips that increase our confidence, don’t break the bank, and give us girls those little pleasures in life.
Whatever brings you here, be it HIV dating online, some other niche that is giving you butterflies, a much-needed confidence boost before a big interview or a meeting, we’ve got you covered. You’ll turn heads and make a great first impression as you walk through the door (appear in someone’s newsfeed) with as little effort as possible.
1. Cut Your Hair In 1-3 Months
Sure, long locks can be incredibly sexy, and there is no denying that hair is the girl’s most important accessory. That being said, when your hair is healthy you look younger, more polished, and your confidence is through the roof. Have you ever noticed how many more people look at you on a good hair day than on a bad one?
The key to having gorgeous hair is in the way you care for it, and professional treatments sure go a long way, but the easiest thing you can do to ensure your mane turns heads is to have … Read the rest ...